Lil' Hines "A Few"

Friday, July 6, 2018

MICROWAVE INTERVIEW with SOUNDZ GRATE



Singer / songwriter SOUNDZ GRATE is in THE MICROWAVE for being HOT RIGHT NOW!  Find out what exactly makes him so HOT in our one on one interview with the artist below.


THE MICROWAVE:  How has your June 2018 been so far Soundz Grate?
Soundz Grate:  Productive, productive, productive, I have a ton of collabs in the works. Oodles of radio interviews between now and July. Hood Certified DJs is on the rise, and that's not even 5% of what i have going on. It's great!


THE MICROWAVE:  What makes you so "hot"?
Soundz Grate:  I've got the sauce, and I wash it down with the juice fam. I can literally say that I am the source, the plug, and the connect at the same time. I have the triple threat covered, then I can do media coverage on whatever I do. If that's not "hot" I don't know what is. 



THE MICROWAVE:  When it comes to music and entertainment, who or what would you say is "hot right now"?
Soundz Grate:  In all honesty I cannot tell you. I've been so focused on myself, and everything that falls under me I don't have time to focus on anyone else's movement. I can say a hidden gem from my city is AE The cool. That young woman there has some chops on her!! Check her out on Soundcloud when you get a chance.



THE MICROWAVE:  Outside of entertainment and music, what would you describe as hot?
Soundz Grate:  The state of our nation, "my people", and worldly issues. We tend to be so focused on self, we tend to ignore what truly is going on around us. The way things are set up, "the system"... It's designed to keep us working, to just get by. So I'd have to say Entrepreneurship is hot. That's the future.


THE MICROWAVE:  What plans do you have for the summer?
Soundz Grate:  Continuation and consistency. Slow and steady wins this race. July I'm dropping about 5 or 6 videos on Vevo & Zevo. On top of that I'm re-opening the doors to my radio show "The Sinewave" on 91.8 We On Radio for more interviews for indie artist, and celebs of all walks. 


THE MICROWAVE: Is there anything else you would like to plug or mention?  

Soundz Grate:  Isis Fly!! Emcee out of Canada, check her out on Spotify, and Soundcloud. I'm blessed to be able to collab with her. International collaborations are going to be a new thing for me, and I'm so excited. Stay tuned, pay attention, I'm headed to the top regardless of what I do. I'm just doing it in cruise control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment