Lil' Hines "A Few"

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Darrell Herbert's "Fuck You" poem is in The Microwave Blog!

Darrell Herbert's "Fuck You" poem is in THE MICROWAVE BLOG for being HOT RIGHT NOW!  Read it below.




Fuck You

And I would just like to say, fuck America
No, seriously, fuck America
What the fuck America?
Fuck you, fuck the friction
Fuck the government, fuck the system
The fucking murderer fucked the victims 
Fuck you, fuck what's inside of me
Fuck the higher power, fuck hypocrisy
Fuck you, fuck the snitches
Fuck the hoes, fuck that nigga, fuck those bitches 
Fuck you, fuck the racist
Fuck the bullshit court system, fuck the rapist
Fuck you, my fucking music
Fuck it, they won't fucking play it 
Fuck the radio, fuck the station
Fuck letting go, fuck intimidation
Fuck you, fuck the host
Fuck the tear gas, fuck the smoke
Fuck these fast ass bitches who live their lives fucking slow
Fuck you, you fucking bitch
You fucking told him what he fucking did
Fuck you, fuck all who taunt me
Fuck all the bitches that didn't want me
Fuck you, my fucking past still fucking haunts me

Fuck you
I'm so fucking
Misunderstood

Fuck you, I say
Assassinate my fucking brains, M.L.K.
Fuck you, I was always used
Fucking left to die in my fucking blues 
Fuck you, I fucking refused
Fuck you, I want something
Fuck you, fuck dysfunction 
All my fucking life, I felt fucking alone
I was forced to not have a fucking voice in my fucking home
I was taught that hatred was the teacher to being grown
I was brushed aside like a hair to a comb 
Fuck you, fuck the stage, fuck the mic
Fuck you, I fucking cried every fucking night
Every fucking night, he held that fucking knife close to my fucking windpipe 
Said if I said anything, that he would kill me and bury me in the confines of that fucking light 
Sometimes, I feel like you will replace me
My love life fucking hates me 


No comments:

Post a Comment